Hi there! I’m Millie Ho, a consultant by day, and a writer/illustrator by night. I’m working on a tech noir YA novel about a kid named Nash Moor, and aim to finish the manuscript by the end of 2014. I document the journey to publication and the lessons learned along the way on this blog and YouTube.
I also draw a webcomic called SORROWBACON, which says more about who I am than any bio possibly can.
Thank you for visiting!
- Second Prize in the Lillian Kroll Contest in Creative Writing
- Winner of the Marguerite R. Dow Award in Creative Writing
- First Prize in the Alfred Poynt Poetry Contest
- Published in various undergraduate academic journals
- Winner of the SAA Young Artist of The Year