My name is Millie Ho. I’m a writer and illustrator from Toronto. Philip Pullman first showed me that books can change lives, and Mark Ryden taught me how to draw dangerously. I’m working on a YA novel about blackmail in a tech noir setting, and aim to finish the manuscript by the end of 2014. I document the journey to publication and the lessons learned along the way on this blog and YouTube.
I draw a webcomic called SORROWBACON, which says more about who I am than any bio possibly can.
Thank you for visiting!
- Second Prize in the Lillian Kroll Contest in Creative Writing, 2012
- Winner of the Marguerite R. Dow Award in Creative Writing, 2011
- First Prize in the Alfred Poynt Poetry Contest, 2010
- Published in various undergraduate academic journals, 2010
- Winner of the SAA Young Artist of The Year, 2008