I’m a consultant by day and a writer and illustrator by night. Philip Pullman first showed me that books can change lives, and Raymond Chandler taught me how to write dangerously. I’m working on a YA novel about blackmail, war, and love in a tech noir setting, and aim to finish the manuscript by the end of 2014. I document the journey to publication and the lessons learned along the way on this blog and YouTube.
Check out my webcomic, SORROWBACON, which says more about who I am than any bio possibly can.
Thank you for visiting!
- Second Prize in the Lillian Kroll Contest in Creative Writing, 2012
- Winner of the Marguerite R. Dow Award in Creative Writing, 2011
- First Prize in the Alfred Poynt Poetry Contest, 2010
- Published in various undergraduate academic journals, 2010
- Winner of the SAA Young Artist of The Year, 2008