A brief bio
I grew up in Toronto with a sketchbook and a compass powered by second-hand smoke. In 2013, I graduated from Western University with a degree in business, and now work in a consulting firm while polishing my storytelling grit when the night freezes over with stars.
I blog about writing, illustrating, and the journey to publication.
- Second Prize in the Lillian Kroll Contest in Creative Writing, 2012
- Winner of the Marguerite R. Dow Award in Creative Writing, 2011
- First Prize in the Alfred Poynt Poetry Contest, 2010
- Published in various undergraduate academic journals, 2010
- Winner of the SAA Young Artist of The Year, 2008