I like the process of making things.
The process is an opportunity. It teaches you things you can’t learn when you’re stagnant and gets you closer to where you need to be. Step by step, you learn how to make things better.
This is the ethos I bring to everything I do. I devise retail business strategies by day and work on a long-suffering neo-noir book and draw a weird webcomic at night. I’m driven by the investigation and finding value between the lines.
So here’s to reaching the destination. Thanks for joining me on the journey.
- Second Prize in the Lillian Kroll Contest in Creative Writing
- Winner of the Marguerite R. Dow Award in Creative Writing
- First Prize in the Alfred Poynt Poetry Contest
- Winner of the SAA Young Artist of The Year
- Art Exhibitions in England and Canada
- Profiled on “High School Rush” (Rogers TV)
- Profiled in “Paint” (SAA magazine), England
- Winner of the EWB National Essay Competition